Launching of free Wi-Fi RAM at the National Pedagogical University of Kinshasa

Kinshasa, June 13th, 2021 (CPA).– The teams in charge of the Register of mobile devices (RAM), on Friday launched the free Wi-Fi connection at the National Pedagogical University (UPN) located in the municipality of Ngaliema, in Kinshasa , indicates the communication service of RAM through a press release from the Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications, New Information and Communication Technologies (PT-NTIC).

According to the source, the operationalization of Wi-Fi at UPN comes after the University of Kinshasa (UNIKIN) and the Place Kitambo Magasin. The installation of Wi-Fi in these different sites, underlines the source, is the result of the determination of the Minister of PT-NTIC, Kibassa Maliba, who spares no effort to materialize the vision of the President of the Republic, Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo in the telecommunications sector.

The UPN is connected to free Wi-Fi at 60% according to the communication service of RAM, work is continuing for the remaining 40%, so that the entire university site of this higher and university education establishment , including student residences, be connected by Friday, June 18 of the current year.

The National Institute for Buildings and Public Works (INBPT) located in the municipality of Ngaliema is the next step in terms of Wi-Fi connection, the source recalls.ACP/

Fil d'actualités

Sur le même sujet